The staff and volunteers of the Jim Gatchell Memorial Museum help breathe life into the unique history behind each artifact, work of art, and photograph inside the museum.
For information on becoming a museum volunteer, please contact Jennifer Romanoski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Gatchell Memorial Museum Governing Board
Gatchell Museum Association, Inc. Board of Directors
If you would like to donate directly to support the projects and programs of the Jim Gatchell Memorial Museum, please consider donating to the museum’s restricted funds.
These funds are used solely for their defined purposes and are built by the generosity of our donors. No county/taxpayer funds are included.
The museum holds donated funds and funds raised through museum events in restricted accounts – so these funds are not rolled into the county’s general operating funds. Should you choose to donate, this is where your donation would be held and used. You can receive a charitable contribution tax break for your donation. Here’s a helpful article that talks about donating to governmental agencies. If you have any questions about how the museum handles funding and values transparency, please contact us – we are happy to share.
Current and ongoing projects include:
- Artifacts (restricted to the care or purchase of artifacts)
- Education/Programs (programs and educational efforts)
- The Bob Edwards Memorial Archive (archival supplies and care)
- Exhibits (supplies and tools for exhibits work)
- Jim Gatchell Memorial Museum Press (publications)
- Collections (artifact supplies and care)
- Museum Support (operational expenses)